OR A TRUE RELATION OF STRANGE PROCEEDINGS IN A SOMERSETSHIRE LOFT AND THE FIELDS ABOUNDING

Sunday 22 January 2012

28MM ARTHURIANS FOR SALE

A shameless plug for my ebay sales which I have been concentrating on over the last few days, rather than painting. I'm all fired up about Funny Little Wars at the moment and hope to get some 54mm Traditional soldier moulds soon, but of course need the capital hence....

http://www.ebay.co.uk/sch/hwamgaarl/m.html?item=150742161372&sspagename=STRK%3AMESELX%3AIT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649&_trksid=p4340.l2562

Here are some pics of my Arthurians which I painted about 11 years ago and have not used yet so though they could be sold





Wolftail warriors




Ghost Fence !!

there are quite a few 15mm figures for sale as well as a vintage fantasy piece, The Great Bell from the Valley of the Four Winds Minifigs range.

No comments:

Post a Comment