Quite a productive year really, I surprised myself when I laid all the figures out I had painted this year
25mm figures. Mainly for the Thistlewood project over on my Fantasy Blog, but there are some figures for the Conan project, plus generic terrain and a group of 16 random Vikings in the middle.
Here we have the 54 ECW stuff I finished in the first part of the year, plus a single Napoleonic bod.
I have managed to complete one of my goals, getting the ECW figures done, and have almost finished the Thistlewood Oldhammer project, only 20 more villagers to do.
A total of
306 54mm Figures (I cheated by including the horses...well they are very big)
159 25/28mm Figures
465 in all, so a good improvement on last year.
In 2016 I hope to
1. HAVE A GAME!!! I have a small one hour wargame booked with a friend in January.
2.Complete Thistlewood in the first week or so of the year.
3. Paint up a few Frostgrave figures to play with my oldest son.
4. Paint up a couple of Lion Rampant, Robin of Sherwood forces (Wolfshead Rampant)
5. Complete a few regiments of Prehammer figures to play Reaper or Chainmail
6. Do some more 54mm Funny Little Wigs/ Marlburian chaps.
HAPPY NEW YEAR TO YOU ALL!!