OR A TRUE RELATION OF STRANGE PROCEEDINGS IN A SOMERSETSHIRE LOFT AND THE FIELDS ABOUNDING

Sunday 15 June 2014

FATHER'S DAY

Things have been happening on and off on my other blogs, but little related to this one which seems to be reserved now for historical gaming stuff and general everyday life . I haven't been doing much hobby related recently other than painting fantasy figures , but as usual there are several projects simmering away in that shrivelled husk of grey matter I call a brain. One of said future ideas got a bit of a rattle today as I received this splendid book from my 3 sons for Father's Day. Hooded Man vol 1 by Andrew Orton, a geeks (er...I mean dedicated fans) guide to the first two series of Robin of Sherwood. Time to don a mullet wig and seize my trusty replica of Albion, Robin Hood's sword. Thanks boys.


Slowly stockpiling the figures for some skirmishes based on the TV series. 










H

2 comments:

  1. Splendid present indeed.Looking forward to seeing the figures...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Excellent! Will have to take a look at that book myself. My intention is one day to do a RH skirmish game using Splintered Light's 18mm figs and Matakishi's 'Crom' rules.

    ReplyDelete