OR A TRUE RELATION OF STRANGE PROCEEDINGS IN A SOMERSETSHIRE LOFT AND THE FIELDS ABOUNDING

Tuesday 8 January 2019

BACK, BUT JUST FLOGGING STUFF!

Hello all...it's been a manic year and ages since my last post. I have been painting, but lack of any form of camera has put paid to my posting progress. The current project making good headway is 28mm Italian Wars and I'm well ahead with a Venetian army. This post is just to put up some pictures (taken on Mrs. Atticus' phone) to show a prospective buyer my 1/72 TYW figures I am selling to finance more purchases (including a camera).

 EDIT... ALL SOLD THANKS!




















6 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Bill. Mail coming your way, and I will delete this comment to hide your email.
    cheers
    Mike

    ReplyDelete
  3. Figures look great,a lucky chap indeed who gets these.
    Alan

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Alan...they have gone to a gentleman in Inverness, so will be heading your way!

      Delete
  4. Impressive and beautiful units!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Phil, luckily the buyer thought so! I'm finding 1/72 figures a bit small to paint nowadays, so if I do any more they will be in a simple toy soldier style.

      Delete