OR A TRUE RELATION OF STRANGE PROCEEDINGS IN A SOMERSETSHIRE LOFT AND THE FIELDS ABOUNDING

Thursday 24 January 2019

ECW REGIMENTS BY MALPLAQUET MINIATURES

More figures recently listed among which are these 2 English Civil War regiments. I started painting these a few years ago, but the project stalled, so I have dug them out, finished them off and am now selling them.

(EDIT: ECW UNIT ABOVE NOW SOLD)


A unit of Norman cavalry sold this morning, so I packed them up and they are now heading towards Sienna! Clearly Italo-Normans.

5 comments:

  1. Mike, forgive the delay but thanks for your interest in the Cotswold Wargames Day. For 2019 the day will be held on Sunday 1st September, at the same location in Northleach. See this thread on the HoW site:

    Cotswold Wargaming Day

    Hope I might see you there.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Keith, hope to be there.If I get organised with a friend, we might put on a game.I would like to give my 54mm ECW'S an airing.

      Delete
  2. Splendid uniforms and painting sir, well done!

    ReplyDelete