OR A TRUE RELATION OF STRANGE PROCEEDINGS IN A SOMERSETSHIRE LOFT AND THE FIELDS ABOUNDING

Saturday 13 August 2011

KILLJOYS ARRIVE

We seem to have the pc up and running again. Mrs. Atticus fixed it by following the clear directions in the Help menu, which worked a lot better than my method of shouting at it and waving my arms in the air.

I finished these 2 figures a little while ago, they are Killsin Leach and his wife Flie-fornication (real Puritan names if you believe it!). Guaranteed to bolster the morale of my godly Parliamentarians.






2 comments:

  1. Grim visaged puritans indeed.

    I look forward to the LOTR figs too- what rules did you use to game it?
    Finally I see that you r house has similarities to my own in the fact that wife too can sort things while I rant and rave to no avail...

    ReplyDelete