OR A TRUE RELATION OF STRANGE PROCEEDINGS IN A SOMERSETSHIRE LOFT AND THE FIELDS ABOUNDING

Sunday 18 March 2012

ARMY BLACK STARTS IT'S MARCH

At the start of the year I swore not to undertake any new projects, but within days I was captivated by the shiny soldiers on the Tin Soldiering On blog, and the whole idea of actually firing cannons at them to knock them over, just as I did umpteen years ago. The idea formulating is to build armies for The Invasion of 1910 as written about by William Le Queux.

First off some Germans


The bodies are White Metal Mail and the heads Irregular.


2 comments:

  1. These are perfection! They have the true toy soldier swagger, and rather make me regret the AIP choice I have made for my Army Black.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dashed Civil of you. I did toy with getting the AIP figures as they are very nice, and cheaper too.

    ReplyDelete