OR A TRUE RELATION OF STRANGE PROCEEDINGS IN A SOMERSETSHIRE LOFT AND THE FIELDS ABOUNDING

Friday 30 December 2011

MORE WITCHERY

Here is another witch figure I finished just before Christmas complete with attendant familiars. This time the devil's agent is a bit younger and comes complete with broom (figure by Sanderson). The familiars are from Reaper. Ral Partha and Rapier, the latter doing a great range of 28mm witches too.


I was lucky enough to get 2 boxes of HAT 1/32 SYW Prussians for Christmas so they are being desprued when I get the chance to make a start on my Imagi-nation army.

Have a Very Happy New Year. I certainly hope that I will be able to be less of the Wargames Butterfly in 2012 but I have a feeling that the temptation will be too great to resist dabbling in more different projects.

3 comments:

  1. A rather cute witch!
    Reminding rather of Snow White among the kind animals of the forest (and doing the housework of those macho dwarfs!)...
    Witch, indeed? Don't believe the Spanish Inquisition! :)

    Best wishes for the New Year,
    Jean-Louis

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super figures.I like your new logo/portrait too. Finally can I say that "The Draughtsman's Contract " is one of my favourite films too.
    All the best to you and yours for 2012!
    Alan
    p.s I am looking for ideas to model formal topiary gardens in 28mm - any ideas welcome...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice witch - must have cast herself a beauty spell

    -- Allan

    ReplyDelete