OR A TRUE RELATION OF STRANGE PROCEEDINGS IN A SOMERSETSHIRE LOFT AND THE FIELDS ABOUNDING

Wednesday 28 September 2011

COMMENTING PROBLEMS

Firstly welcome to 3 new followers, Der Feldmarshall, Don M, and Paul of Pauls Bods.

I am having problems commenting on a couple of sites and maybe someone can help me. On Paul's blog

http://paulsbods.blogspot.com/ Blogger is refusing to let me comment and also on others with a similar commenting format.

I am not to au fait with these computer engines, so can someone tell me if I am doing something wrong please?

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for the warm welcom, was very impressed with your LTOR armies! Some times you have to post twice until it goes through with blogger.

    ReplyDelete
  2. For some reason it can depend on what browser you are using, if you don't already download Google chrome, its a very quick thing to do and is a very fast system, if that doesn't work try logging out of your blog, then log in again but untick the save your password icon. Hope this helps!!
    Ray

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks chaps. I have logged out of my account and back in and it worked!!
    cheers
    Mike

    ReplyDelete