OR A TRUE RELATION OF STRANGE PROCEEDINGS IN A SOMERSETSHIRE LOFT AND THE FIELDS ABOUNDING

Thursday 16 February 2012

SWAGGERING CAVALIEROS

After having said I was forging ahead with my painting, these fellows seem to have taken an age to finish. Still, here they are


The cornet reads " Agitata veresco"  Though shaken, I flourish




A funny old day today, I dropped Mrs. Atticus and the 3 things off, at a holiday cottage in Herefordshire, where they are staying with our friend Tania and her 2 children, with instructions to collect on Saturday. The house is too quiet, but as I have no paternal duties to perform I should be able to get plenty of soldier stuff done (or I could put some shelves up...)

2 comments:

  1. Put some shelves up - in these sorts of hobbies you never have enough shelves!

    H

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great looking troop of horse; go for the shelves

    -- Allan

    ReplyDelete